As most of you know by now, my right hand man at Alexis Chateau PR is a feisty feline we named Shadow. While Shadow started out his role in the company as our Goodwill Ambassador, when we decided to focus more on working with independent authors, we made him head of that division.
The indie author division of the firm is appropriately named black CATastrophy, and though it was launched primarily to work with novelists, we are always open to publishing and re-publishing short stories.
In fact, we recently started sharing installments of Kaine Andrews’ horror story, Layers, and would love to have more partnerships like this.
What You Need to Know
Here are the basics of what you need to know about publishing your work on Shadow’s blog:
- There is no fee to have your short story or even an excerpt from your novel published on Shadow’s blog.
- You retain ownership of your work. All we ask is to share it.
- It does not matter if the story or excerpt has been published somewhere else before.
- Every installment includes a link to the original if it is already published on your blog, a social media account, and/or where the final book can be purchased.
- You can find the submission guidelines, here.
If you’re interested in having your stories shared on the black CATastrophy blog, please send all queries directly to Shadow. He likes it better when I don’t interfere. You know how cats are!