Alexis Chateau PR, is seeking a Junior Designer to join the team. This is a remote internship position: ideal for a high school or college student who wants to gain experience, and build their portfolio; while making some money on the side.
The successful Junior Designer will:
- Work directly with the Founder & Managing Director, Alexis Chateau, on creative projects for the firm.
- Create original digital artwork for use in ads, memes, banners, and other creative branding pieces for Alexis Chateau PR.
- Pitch creative ideas to Alexis Chateau for use in ads, memes, banners, and other creative branding pieces for Alexis Chateau PR.
- Take and share high quality photos for use in company branding, and on social media platforms.
The ideal Junior Designer possesses the following:
- Home or Mobile Office Including:
- Laptop (Mac/ Windows)
- Graphics Tablet
- Adobe Photoshop Suite (or suitable equivalent)
- Digital Camera (8 mega-pixels or more)
- Reliable High Speed Internet
- Sound knowledge of, and experience using, the Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent) suites.
- Exceptional skill as a digital painter and illustrator.
- Good English-communication skills.
- Please submit the following via email by May 31, 2017.
- Qualifications & Experience
- Link to your Portfolio
- Link to your social media profiles
- 50-Word Bio
- 50 Words on what drives and inspires you as an artist.
Your location and time zone is irrelevant. We want to hear from everyone who meets our criteria.
Details of the compensation of workers and juniors/interns at Alexis Chateau PR are not disclosed to the public. Only the successful candidate will receive information on monetary compensation. The company guarantees payment for all projects completed by the Junior Designer.
Feel free to send an email for additional information before applying. We can’t wait to hear from you!