For Halloween in 2016, I spent the month sharing a paranormal murder mystery set in the Victorian era. At the time, I had just wanted to share a fun story, but it grew to be so much more than that. Many of you fell in love with the characters, admiring their strengths as much as their weaknesses, and their fight for freedom.
But how well do you know or remember The Moreau Witches? While I continue to work on the book, I thought I’d put a quick contest to test that memory. The prize will be a coupon from Skullcandy, offering *3 Months of YouTube Red.
The winner will have until April 1 at midnight to redeem the offer, so this contest will end on March 29th. To win, all you need to do is answer the questions below:
- What was the name of Madeleine Moreau’s tutor in Barfleur?
- What relation was Eli Bernard to Charlotte Moreau?
- What was the name of the journalist Charlotte Moreau entrusted with the letter containing information about her murder?
- Who is your favourite character in the story? And why?
- What life lesson, if any, did you learn from the Moreau Witches?
Please send your responses via email. I will announce the winner on March 30th. If you have never read about my Moreau Witches, or you just need to refresh your memory, you can find those strong-willed ladies at their original hangout spot, here.
*This is not a sponsored post or ad for Skullcandy or YouTube. I received the coupon with Skullcandy earphones, purchased in February. Unfortunately, this offer is only available to United States residents, as per Skullcandy and YouTube.