Heading to the Last Ever Vans Warped Tour, This Summer!

If you haven’t heard, then forgive me for being the bearer of bad news, but the ever-popular Vans Warped Tour is coming to an end in 2018. This summer will be the last time the rock tour rolls through town, featuring some of our favourite bands from high school and college, alongside new discoveries.

While a lot of people are mourning the loss, I’m getting myself ready to have the time of my life this summer, and watch them go out with a bang. After a few Twitter feuds online, I was really starting to wonder if Warped Tour was about to hit rock bottom, but when I saw the lineup, I heard the angels sing.

So many of these bands are musicians I idolised in high school, who saw me through some of my absolute worst years — and I’m more than a little excited to celebrate some of my best with them. Unfortunately, most of the bands I wanted to see will not be playing the Atlanta leg of tour, like The Used.

Even so, all is not lost, as I plan to see The Used on April 29th in Buckhead. Mike and I saw them just before my birthday in 2016, and I can’t wait to see them again!

Check out the tour dates below to see when they’ll be coming to your area!

Vans Warped Tour 2018 Dates.jpgDo you have any big music festivals or concerts planned for the spring and summer? Tell me all about them in the comments below!

Alexis Chateau Blog Logo

Find Me On:

1. I can proudly say I haven’t a clue about a single one of the performers!

1. Haha. Why proudly? They are amazing bands. Veterans in the music industry really. The Used celebrated their 15th anniversary in 2016. That’s the tour I went to see. It was amazing!

1. Why proudly? Basically ain’t no shame in me not knowing their names 🙂 I have hard enough time keeping up with the vernacular of my grandkids. hahahaha

2. lucindablogs says:

Wow! Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Taking Back Sunday, Underoath…I love these bands and they definitely got me through my teenage years too!

1. Amazing! I didn’t know you liked them. Are they passing through your area? You should definitely go!

1. lucindablogs says:

I don’t think so but I’ve already seen Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish before. I hope you have an amazing time! X

2. Awesome! I’m disappointed the bands I wanted to see won’t be playing in ATL, but I guess I’ll catch them off tour. Still going!

I am officially over the hill. I have never heard of one of these bands. Unfortunately I am stuck with “tribute” bands which are (apparently, I have never gone to one) musicians singing the songs of some other musician. Ugh.

1. Hahahaha, I’m almost over the hill myself. The younger kids don’t know these bands either. Many of these bands when they get on stage play their albums from the early 2000s. That should tell you something 😂

4. Mei-Mei says:

Great line up! Can’t believe it’s been like 15 years since I’ve been. Have fun!!

1. Fifteen?? My goodness! Are you going to any of the shows this year?

1. Mei-Mei says:

There’s actually one right near me, but I’m too old for that anymore 😆 I’ve got a four month old at home! I hope all you guys going have a great time!

2. Oh, I plan to have a great time! I promised myself I’d see more live shows this year. 😄

5. kittyp0p says:

We’re going too! It’ll be our first Warped Tour (so sad it’s ending), but we wanna go at least once so this is our chance haha

1. Oh, no! This will be my third year there. So sorry you guys are only seeing the last of it! Who are you looking forward to seeing?

1. kittyp0p says:

Ones we’ve seen live before like Crown The Empire, Issues, Knuckle Puck, Mayday Parade, and ones I’ve wanted to see like The Maine and We The Kings mostly- but all the acts are gonna rock!

2. We the Kings sounds really familiar to me. I need to look them up. They bring to mind emo music in the ranks of I See Stars and Emarosa.

3. kittyp0p says:

Check Yes Juliet is one of their most popular songs, that and Secret Valentine (:

4. I will. Thanks for the recommendations!